Gifts of the Past
The Foundational Blocks of Kepler College
Early Donations helped make Kepler what it is today… We are grateful those who helped get Kepler College started.
In acknowledgement of our history and those who made Kepler College possible through their early donations read through our Founders Circle
The Founders Circle
The Kepler College Founders Circle was created May of 1999 and completed in 2001. The Founders Circle was an honorary society recognizing the contribution and commitment of persons woh came together to help lay the foundation of Kepler College and endusred there was sufficient money to develop our program and open our doors. Members of the Founders Circle contributed at least $25,000 dollars (US) and share their vision with other potential donors by letting their example become a pattern for others to follow
Founders' Circle Members
1st House: Kelli Fox
2nd House: Cindy & Chris Doose
3rd House: Mark Douglas: in honor of Marcia Moore
4th House: Neil F. Michelsen: Michelsen-Simms Trust
5th House: Mark Douglas: in honor of Margaret Millard, MD
6th House: Lois Rodden’s AstroDataBank
7th House: Sarah Mitchell
8th House: Cerise McKenna and William Vablais
9th House: Marion March (by her Master Class)
10th House: Michael Munkasey
11th House: Mark Douglas
12th House: Jean M. Wilson
It is with utmost appreciation that Kepler recognizes the following individuals and organizations that have helped us to become who we are today.
Special Mention to:
Marion March, The Jim Lewis Foundation, Lynne Hawley-Bootes and Paula Bainbridge
for donating funds specifically targeted to open our first Administrative Office.
The Nico and Marion March Family foundation
Ronald Tebbs (all around great guy)
Lynn Hawley Bootes
Barbara Somerfield and John Guffey
Donald W. Steiger
Leona M. B. Armstrong
Jim Lewis Continuum Foundation (Aldebaran (Alpha Taurus) 9* Gemini)
Rene Goodale, Acadia Mer Foundation
Gregory Reichle, in honor of Barbara Shermer
|Karen McCauley||Carol Tebbs||Georgia Stathis|
|Laura Nalbandian||Shirley Huson LDC Corp.||Ray Merriman ISAR|
|ISAR Scholarships||Lee Lehman||Bernard Jordan|
|Margaret Nalbandian||Karen Steen (Water Bearer Astrology & Consulting)||Dennis Acrea|
|Karen Hawkwood||Victoria Ward||Donna Van Toen AFAN|
|Pat Geisler Astrolabe||Walter C. Cambra||Roxana Muise|
|Janice Cummings||Terumi Kondo||Margie Herskovitz Maryland NCGR|
|Mary L. Barcella||Margie Herskovitz Maryland NCGR||Warren Kinsman NCGR|
|Lauren Hofer||Tim Tucker ISAR||Jeanette Regan|
|James C. Zamiska||Colleen Colley Microsoft||MaryAnne Parmeter|
|Mark McDonough Astrodatabank||Deanne Bosnak||Douglas Egan|
|Maureen B. Ambrose||Astrology et al||Geraldine Sinnard|
|Diana Stone||Peggy Lance Little||Gary Lorentzen|
|Chris McRae (Edmonton Astrological Society)||Marguerite dar Boggia||Hank Friedman|
|Mark & Jan Urban-Lurain Spectra Data Services||Milwaukee NCGR||Orest Taraban|
|Robert McGraw||Philip Lambert||David Cochrane Cosmic Patterns|
|Gayla Pierce (Organization for Professional Astrology)||William Clairmont||John Light|
|Robert Williams||Lauran Fowks||Ellen Underwood|
|American Federation of Astrologers||Karen Hamaker-Zondag||Natalie Rafferty|
|Ernie Harwig||Carol Rushman||Patricia Thompson|
|Nurkiewicz Gary||Bil Tierney||Washington State Astrological Association (WSAA)|
Joan Brooke, Brian Clark (Astro*Synthesis), Cathy Coleman (former President of Kepler College), Arch Crawford, Lillian Folk Microsoft, Harriet Garth, Maire Masco, Tamira Dawn McGillivray, Raymond Merriman (Merriman Market Analysis), Michelle Palazzolo (Llewellyn), Andrea Lynne Rice, Helen Rogers-Miller, Bruce Scofield, Barbara Thorp (The Federation of Australian Astrologers Inc.), Kenneth Turner, Nita Vasilescu, Joanne Wickenburg
Dianne Eppler Adams (Spirit in Matters), Anthony Thompson, Catalina Anton-Perez, Alyssa Arismendi, Patricia Auerbach, Lisa Benjamin, Eve Lynn Blackwood, Valerie and Gisela Blatnik, Dian Bustillo, Maria Butchart, Susan Campbell, Vivian Carol, Sandra Stack Cartwright-Brown, Ellen Cassen, Scott Chalson, Rose Combs, Marcia Craig, Sally Crockett, Susan E. Dellinger, Mark Dodich (Astromark), Suzanne Duffy-Kane, Trish Farely, Jeanette Firman, Mary Frothingham, Elaine Gemme, Jackie Goldstein WSAA, Roberta Hamilton, Karen Harding, Dennis M. Harness, Tanya Heathman, Eileen Hennessy, Patricia Holmes, Debra Holtsclaw, Linda Hotchkiss, Stephanie Johnson Esoteric Technologies, Janet Johnson, Kenneth* Johnson, David Johnson, Alicia Katz Wandering Star, Debra Keil-Leavitt, Janice Kennedy (Cosmoenergetics Publications), Debbie and Gregg Kvochak, M Larson, Linda Leaman, Ronald Leskovar, Rick Levine, Nico March Wachovia, Nico March, Jr., Roland Matthews, Jacqueline Menkes, Carol Mentyka, Lorraine and Daniel Milosevich, David Ockrassa, Dorothy Oja, Hertha Owen, Joan Parker, Robert Parkinson, Marguerite Peterson, Eduardo Jesus Rochin, Barbara Schermer, Jackie Slevin (AFAN), Gay P. Smith, Esther Smith, Patricia S. Smith, Julia Spelman, Ena Stanley (OCA), W. Bradstreet Stewart, Elliot Jay Tanzer, Kim Marie Weimer (Astrology by Kim Marie), Karen Wennerlind, Richard Wright, Darleen Yuna
Kepler is deeply appreciative of the various astrological organizations and businesses that have supported us over the years, including:
- Lois Rodden’s Data Bank (www.astrodatabank.com), the most comprehensive source of birth and event data available, for helping publicize Kepler as we were getting established.
- Mountain Astrologer for publishing articles and updates
- AFAN and ISAR for publishing updates about Kepler developments in their newsletter, and allowing Kepler to use its mailing list. Thank you also to NCGR for helping spread the word!
- ACS for graciously permitting Kepler to use its extensive mailing list for our fund drive.
- ASPECTS magazine for donating ad space
- Llewellyn Publishing for donating ad space in several publications!
Donations of Products and Services
Kepler is grateful for the many individuals who have donated books, magazines, and property. This has enabled us to build a wonderful astrologoical library and to use the proceeds from the sale of products and property to help with our continued operations.
Thank you to everyone who helped Kepler build our astrological library:
- Thank you to Jerome Wish and his family who honored his request to donate his astrological library in 2014.
- Barbara Somerfield / Aurora Press and her donation of many new books from 2000-2006
- Jody Scott (author of novels Passing for Human, I Vampire) for the donation of her entire collection of Dell Horoscope in 2007
- A very special thank you also goes to Michael Munkasey who donated over 1200 books to help us build the Kepler College Library from 1998-2003!
- A thank you to ISAR (International Society for Astrological Research) for donating many boxes of books to Kepler College from 1999-2002!
- A special thank you to Doris Hebel for donating her books to the Kepler Library in 2005
- A special thank you to Walter Cambra for his ongoing donations of magazines and his writings and articles.
A special thanks to:
- Mark Douglas for his donations of land and for being so amazingly supportive of Kepler and its goals. Without him we would not exist.
- A special place in our thanks is reserved for Astrology Et Al and Maggie, Laura and Greg Nalbandian for providing office space until we were in a position to lease our Administrative office and including Kepler information in their mailings.