What is the difference between a course and a workshop?
Both Workshops and Courses have live recorded meetings and these courses are housed on your Dashboard.
Workshops do not have homework and can be anywhere from a couple hours of instruction to several weeks. Workshops are lecture style and most likely do not have assignments with teacher feedback.
Courses will have additional resources in-between the live meetings. These resources can include:
- written articles
- links to useful websites and articles on the Internet
- additional audio and video resources
- written discussion forums so you can practice the language of the technique you are learning
- quizzes to test your understanding
- assignments and regular feedback from your instructor
- you will receive certification that you have achieved a particular level of understanding and application of the technique
- courses give you a chance to practice what you have learned between the live sessions with the other students in the course
All of Kepler College Courses present more than one point of view, and provide a historical perspective regarding the technique(s) you are learning.
You will often have more than one instructor so you can see different perspectives and methods in action.Even if you have a single instructor, you will still be shown alternatives, controversies, and background so that you can make an informed choice.