Information Center for Programs
These courses are designed for students who want more than a casual astrological education and are serious about improving their skills. You can participate whether or not you can attend the live sessions (they are recorded for later review) or have the time to do all the work. Only those students who want to earn credits toward a specific Certificate or the Professional Diploma in Astrology need to successfully complete the required assignments.
- 10-week courses in the core Fundamentals series (the Fundamentals of Natal Astrology and core courses for Prediction and Forecasting
The Fundamentals of Natal Astrology series begins with Fundamentals I: W101 An Introduction. This course gives students an understanding of the core symbols of the natal chart and the skills to layer them into a solid basic interpretation (a chart interpretation using just what they have learned is the final exam). The following courses in this series build on the core material to ensure students understand how to further synthesize and layer various techniques into an insightful and coherent natal chart interpretation, including being able to respond to common client questions. The Fundamentals series has six core courses essential for any astrological practice: four in natal chart interpretation and two covering a range of forecasting and prediction techniques
- Guided 5- and 10-week self-study courses which are self-paced but still have limited live interaction with the instructor.
- 5- and 10-week special interest courses that are offered only once or twice per year.
Course certificate badges require a passing grade for a 5- or 10-week course.
- Passing requires the successful completion of 70% to 75% of the material and usually requires between 8-12 hours of work per week.
- Certificates require 20 – 40 weeks of instruction in a particular area of astrology
- The Professional Diploma requires 130 weeks of instruction combining required courses and individual electives.