Predicting the future is an intuitive need in human nature. The ability of astrologers to make predictions is one of the main reasons why astrology has stood the test of time. The skilled make more accurate predictions, and it is this skill that can lead to higher wisdom.
Instructor: Öner Döşer
Self-directed course (4 months to complete)
- To use the Ages of Man technique for determining longer periods within a lifetime
- Prediction by Fidaria, a planetary period system from Abu Mashar which is similar to the dasha system in Vedic astrology
- Direction by terms and bounds which describes the types of events and developments that take place during specific time periods
- Direction by triplicity in 25-year segments applied to each of the houses
- Integration of the above traditional predictive techniques
Öner Döşer, the founder of AstroArt School of Astrology, School of Astrology Publishing, and Astrology TV is an astrology consultant, author, and lecturer, who completed the Robert Zoller Medieval Astrology Course and has been rewarded with a Diploma in Medieval Astrology (AMA). He has written 21 books, 9 of them translated into English, and his articles have been published in The Astrological Journal, The Career Astrologer and the ISAR web site.
Öner has participated in several organizations abroad as a lecturer. He is a member of The Association of Professional Astrologers International (APAI), International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR) proficiency certificate holder and Turkey Satellite of Organization for Professional Astrology (OPA). He is teaching in AstroArt School of Astrology and giving periodical classes at Kepler College.
Öner teaches the following course: