5-week workshop begins ___
Weekly meetings are on Saturday
TIME: 9:00-11:00 AM Pacific / 12:00-2:00 PM Eastern
The practicums are open to everybody, but registration is limited. Ideally suited for practicing and refining techniques learned in Glasscock's “Horary Power” series, using your real horary questions in real-time, with instant feedback from participants / querents.
Each practicum explores various types of horary questions: Straight Option, Contingent Option, Either-or Option, Sequential Option and Reciprocal Option – including Non-Option and Multiple Question perspectives.
How each week works:
- Horary questions are brought by students.
- Example questions are also provided if students (rarely) don't provide horary questions.
- Participants interactively analyze charts for inquiries using contemporary horary techniques.
- Explore why and where in the horoscope you look for answers.
- No matter your level of experience, you'll be stretched with additional interpretative factors you might not otherwise have considered but that are pertinent and helpful for the querent.
Repeated practice analyzing and answering real horary questions with professional guidance is the surest, fastest way to gain confidence, clarity and insights into the amazing usefulness of this branch of astrology (especially for those familiar with the techniques covered in “Horary Power”).
- Excellent for astrologers already knowledgeable about horary techniques looking to expand their understanding, depth and familiarity with horary.
- Weekly practice working on a variety of real horary questions – with Robert Glasscock's guidance.
For over 55 years (and 55,000 clients!), Robert Glasscock has been a Los Angeles-based astrologer consulting with clients from over 122 countries. For many years he authored over 250,000 words annually in “American Astrology Magazine’s” monthly and Annual Yearbook issues for Publisher Joanne Clancy. His writings for newspaper columns, magazine articles and anthologies have been cited by Liz Greene, among others.
Having begun to build his own clientele, Robert was invited to study with Linda Goodman in the ‘60s. Since she no longer saw clients (intently writing her second book), she referred her clients to Robert. He became an early member of Joan McEvers’ and Marion March’s Aquarius Workshops, lecturing there as well as national conferences and conventions. He’s been invited to address a variety of forums from the Bank of Beverly Hills’ after-work seminars to the UCLA Medical Wives Association to political, professional, media, civic and religious organizations.
"It amazes me to look back and realize, conservatively, that in 55 years I have worked with over 55,000 clients in person, by telephone, online and through correspondence. Often two, three, four or more a day.
“My favorite thing? Teaching. It’s such a joy to see many of my students go on to become terrific professional astrologers. Not because I’m so great. They were already good astrologers when they found me.
“But if I showed them some things they might not have learned elsewhere . . . or an approach to and philosophy of astrology that helped them find and define their own . . . then, wonderful. If I gave them something that made them better - I can say the same to them.
“Because it’s not only true that, ‘When the student is ready, the teacher will appear’ . . . it’s also true that, 'The teacher learns more than the student.'”