DATE: Begins December 14, 2020
10-week guided self-study
Course has 5 recorded and 5 live sessions
First of 5 live sessions is on December 21, 2020
TIME: 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT
Early bird discount through Nov 30
If you've been thinking about dipping your toe into the astrological waters but are worried that it is too complicated or are unsure about how time-consuming a full course might be, this is the place for you. Using your own chart you will explore astrology’s building blocks and basic language as well as how to incorporate astrology into your own life.
Join Tamira McGillivray to Learn All About You!
This workshop has
- 10 weeks of material
- 5 pre-recorded full lessons on the ‘Building Blocks of Astrology’, which you can access and listen to at your leisure. You will also receive bonus videos with Astrology Tips and Tricks that are designed to take the mystery out of Astrology.
- 5 Live Q&A Sessions - Bring your chart and questions on the current lesson to a 2-hour live session that will help you navigate a chart reading using your own astrology chart.
- 15 Weeks to Complete - with a final quiz that will help you determine where to go from here.
Tamira McGillivray holds a BA in East-West Traditions & Astrology (2007) through Kepler College. is NCGR Level III Certified, the Past President of the San Diego chapter of the National Council of Geocosmic Research (NCGR), and is a certified Astro*Carto*grapher with Continuum. She is currently not only an instructor at Kepler but is also the Vice-Chair on the Board of Trustees and Admin Team. She is currently a Masters Candidate at the University of Wales, Cultural Astronomy & Astrology.
Tamira has a Professional Astrological Practice dedicated to connecting ancient wisdom to the modern world through speaking engagements, workshops, one-on-one consultations.
As a Meditation teacher, Usui / Karuna® Reiki and Holy Fire® Master (1996-2019), she studied with Dolores Cannon as a PLR/Quantum Healing (QHHT) Practitioner Level II and RYT Yoga Teacher (Through Roots & Wings Yoga Studio Vista California), Tamira is dedicated to using a variety of methods and energy techniques to meet her client's individual needs, her website is navigatingthestars.ca. Tamira has a regular meditation group practice called Inner Circle Reiki and also teaches local Astrology and Reiki Classes.
Tamira teaches in the following courses:
- Introduction to Astrology Workshop (for the very beginner)
- W113A Practicum: Applied Forecasting in the Client Session