Certificate Program and Professional Diploma in Astrology
Intensive courses to develop your professional-level skills
Every term includes both electives (some of which may only be offered once per year) and regularly scheduled courses on the Fundamentals of Natal Astrology.
- Click here for information about enrollment and tuition.
- Click here for information on required materials for your course
To ensure your learning, students have direct instructor interaction and feedback. In addition, students have
- Accsess to the student resource center
- Access to the Marion D. March Online Library
- Links every week to written articles, videos and/or presentations to deepen your understanding
- Links to additional optional materials that aren't required for the course, but are wonderful supplements to it
- Discussion forums where students work with the material for the week answering a question and responding to each other's answers
- Assignments, which may include quizzes that immediately allow you to check your own understanding and written assignments for instructor feedback
- Access to the course site for an additional 3 months after the course is complete
- Students in the Fundamental series also have an optional "lab" - a one hour online session devoted to interpreting charts.
The starting date and time for some courses is still being determined.
Oct 15: L201A Sacred Paths through the Written Word ($265) +Where else can you explore the Torah, New Testament and the Koran and discuss astrology? Instructor: Carol Tebbs, MADATE: 5 weeks (the first live meeting is Oct 20)TIME: 1:00 - 3:00 pm PDT Literature has long been the vehicle to establish and maintain cultural identity through stories of origin, heroes and history. These stories in time becomes mythology or even codified… Read More
Oct 28: CS153A The Cycle of the Year: Predictive Astrology (Charles Obert) +Traditional astrology offers a particularly effective system of forecasting that combines techniques to help you prepare for the future and understand the past. First Meeting is on Sunday October 28, 2018 TIME: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM Pacific Time / 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Eastern Time This system is known as the Cycle or Turning of the Year. Instead of just using a… Read More
WR202A Working with Parents and Children (Cornelia Hansen) +How does analyzing a child's chart differ from an adult's? COST: $265 INSTRUCTOR: Cornelia Hansen5-WEEK COURSE BEGINS Tuesday Oct 30, 2018 TIME: 4:30-6:30 pm PDT / 7:30-9:30 pm EDT This course is a new approach to looking at temperament using modern child development concepts. Read More
Begins Nov 13: E520C The Recurring and Evolving Soul ($265) +The idea of multiple lifetimes has become more popular in the west and frequently appears in New Age thinking and some modern astrology. But it’s not a new idea. It is just one feature of the concept of soul, a concept that has been applied in different ways – psychologically, spiritually and astrologically – for a very long time.
Information on taking courses
Jillian Clemmons, a graduate from the Kepler Certificate Program in the fall of 2017, posted this video on her website describing her experience at Kepler and how she feels about getting formal astrological education. She also has an article on her experiences setting up her astrological business.