Certificate Program and Professional Diploma in Astrology
Intensive courses to develop your professional-level skills
Every term includes both electives (some of which may only be offered once per year) and regularly scheduled courses on the Fundamentals of Natal Astrology.
- Click here for information about enrollment and tuition.
- Click here for information on required materials for your course
Jillian Clemmons, a graduate from the Kepler Certificate Program in the fall of 2017, posted this video on her website describing her experience at Kepler and how she feels about getting formal astrological education. She also has an article on her experiences setting up her astrological business.
To ensure your learning, students have direct instructor interaction and feedback. In addition, students have
- Accsess to the student resource center
- Access to the Marion D. March Online Library
- Links every week to written articles, videos and/or presentations to deepen your understanding
- Links to additional optional materials that aren't required for the course, but are wonderful supplements to it
- Discussion forums where students work with the material for the week answering a question and responding to each other's answers
- Assignments, which may include quizzes that immediately allow you to check your own understanding and written assignments for instructor feedback
- Access to the course site for an additional 3 months after the course is complete
- Students in the Fundamental series also have an optional "lab" - a one hour online session devoted to interpreting charts.
CS153A The Cycle of the Year: Traditional Predictive AstrologyTraditional astrology offers a particularly effective system of forecasting that combines techniques to help you prepare for the future and understand the past. DATE: Begins May 6, 2018 (5 weeks) TIME: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT / 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT This system is known as the Cycle or Turning of the Year. Instead of just using a Solar Return,… Read More
E520C The Recurring and Evolving SoulInstructors; Joseph Crane and Enid Newberg (6 week course) Read More
L201A Sacred Paths Through the Written Word“Astrology got it right, what’s wrong with the rest of the world?” Instructor: Carol Tebbs, MADATE: April 16, 2018TIME: 1:00 - 3:00 pm PDT Literature has long been the vehicle to establish and maintain cultural identity through stories of origin, heroes and history. These stories in time becomes mythology or even codified sacred literature.
Information on taking courses